Making the Invisible, Visible since 1983…
Please select amount, or click on “Other Amount” and fill-in your gift total.
…for making a donation to the Brain Injury Alliance, a statewide nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a better future for persons impacted by brain injury. Our work would not be possible without you!
$1242 sends one TBI survivor to Camp Can-Do
$2600 covers the cost of a recovery support group for one year
- $33 covers the cost of one-hour, one-on-one support with a certified brain injury specialist
- $78 Provides a family the resource materials and connections with community resources
- $112 Pays for the care and feeding of an assistance pet for one month
- $264 Covers the cost of resources for an in-school support group
- $340 Updates the Resource Center and Virtual Library on a regular basis
- $547 Supports BIA’s Concussion Prevention Clinic year!
who we are
what we do
who we help
how to get help
you can help
terms & conditions
Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona
5025 E. Washington St, Ste 106
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
1 (888) 500-9165
Fax (602) 508-8285
BIAAZ is a chartered affiliate of the
United States Brain Injury Alliance.