YOU CAN —
- Improve memory and academics: reading, writing, math
- Improve organization skills and attitude
- Promote a more efficient mind-body connection
- Be more alert and aware of your surroundings with increased brain stimulation
- Feel sure-footed and at ease walking up and down stair
With a series of simple, adaptable movements that activate the mind and body for whole brain functioning you can improve your balance, coordination, strength, flexibility, and reflexes. In addition, your mental clarity and mood will improve.
This class is specially designed for survivors of all types of brain injury or brain trauma and those who use a wheelchair for mobility.