THE ART OF HEALING:
Acrylic Pour Class
Create a masterpiece in honor of your beautiful brain!
Thursday, March 23, 2023 | 5:30 – 7:00 pm
The Brain Injury Alliance is proud to host time at a Phoenix area art studio. Laura Johnson, our Survivor Engagement Coordinator, assists as you learn how to do an acrylic pour piece of art. This is all part of how we support living well and staying healthy after brain injury. Art has been recognized as a therapeutic and rehabilitative tool for decades and while this is not a medical or counseling-based class, the joy of creativity is still sure to brighten your day.
No artistic experience or ability is necessary.
Preparing for your session:
- All the supplies you need will be provided
- There is no cost to participate
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can get dirty
- You will start and complete your piece in one session
- Your painting will be delivered to you or ready for pick up 2-3 weeks after your class
If you have any questions, please call Brain Injury Alliance at 888-500-9165 or email us, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be included in classes later this year that are open to the public, CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.
- Unless designated as a Family event, participants must be 18 or over.
- Family night is open to participants ages 5 and older. All children must be supervised by their parent/guardian at all times.
- Due to limited space, a registration must be completed for every person attending. We only have a designated amount of canvases and work areas and cannot accommodate unregistered guests.
- In order to ensure other community members can attend, please limit your registration to once every two months.
- Paintings must dry at least 7 days. After the drying period, they will be available for pick up on Thursdays from 2-5 pm at our offices located at the ABILITY360 Campus 5025 E. Washington Ste. 106. Phoenix, AZ 85034 Paintings cannot be picked up from the studio unless you have arranged with BIAAZ staff.
- Paintings that are not picked up within 3 months will be considered donated to the Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
If you have questions or need information, please call our office at 602-508-8024 or email us at email@example.com