The Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona (BIAAZ) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a better future for Arizonans through brain injury prevention, advocacy and education, and serves as the primary resource in Arizona to support [through community connections, empowerment activities, and information referrals] brain injury survivors and caregivers on their journeys to recovery.
We carry out our mission by providing:
- Links to a statewide network of support groups
- The most comprehensive clearinghouse of brain injury information and resources in Arizona
- A toll-free-Info-line connecting families and professionals to appropriate resources
- Bilingual- Spanish and English
- A online directory of service providers in Arizona
- Peer support
- Educational conferences, workshops, and trainings.
- Public awareness and education
- Advocacy for needed legislation and public policy changes
- Prevention programs