Coping With Brain Injury
Finding good information quickly is the key.
We know that survivors of brain injuries and their family members have decisions and choices to make. Because nobody can predict when a brain injury is going to occur, people often have trouble finding good information quickly.
That's why we provide you with accurate, in-depth, and easily accessible information about the personal, medical, and legal aspects of brain injury including:
- Your team of service providers and what they do
- Finding support groups
- Activities and events throughout Arizona
- Programs and services available to you
- Facts and information for survivors of all ages and stages of recovery
- Agencies that can help you
And be sure to visit our online gallery of art and prose created by talented members of our community.