The Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona (BIAAZ) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing brain injuries and to improving the lives of individuals with brain injuries through prevention, education, information, and community support.
We carry out our mission by providing:
- Links to a statewide network of support groups
- The most comprehensive clearinghouse of brain injury information and resources in Arizona
- A toll-free-Info-line connecting families and professionals to appropriate resources
- Bilingual- Spanish and English
- A online directory of service providers in Arizona
- Peer support
- Educational conferences, workshops, and trainings.
- Public awareness and education
- Advocacy for needed legislation and public policy changes
- Prevention programs